Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joey Lubonty 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

LoDx
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve been following at the unityasset Top Down 2D RPG Kit – Starter Version ( https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/43566 ). It has been looking great indeed.

Question :-
    1. It seems that there is “Pro’ version in the making. Any news on the possible release for the Pro version ?

2. Any roadmap for the current asset ( Starter Version ) ?

Thanks!
    James

Joey Lubonty

Hey LoDx,

Thank you for following the kit :D.

1) No release date as of yet as there is so much that has been added and still needs to be added. The reason for this is as I was working with networking for the kit I was trying to get an open world mmo feel to it but come to find out Unity is not ready to make that step yet. So it will be more co-op based along the lines of online but controlled with the amount of users and the map. Think of Left 4 Dead.

2) Starter Version is pretty much set in stone unless I need to make changes/bug fixes to solve issues and I might randomly add some small things to the kit but for the most part I am focusing on the Pro version atm.

Let me know if you need any other information James :).

Joey,
    Troll Bridge Studios

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.