This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joey Lubonty 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

FitTrey
    Participant

Hi folks. I just bought the top down 2d rpg asset and wanted to say hello. I am fully planning on upgrading to the Pro version when that is available. I haven’t learned anything yet about how to use the toolkit but I plan to go slowly and implement one small thing at a time and read the scripts as I go to make sure I understand everything. I really want to know the toolkit inside and out. Today I will probably try to just get my character walking around the screen. I may use this thread to periodically update what I am doing and how things are going as far as implementing and understanding how to use the toolkit.

Joey Lubonty

Hey FitTrey,

Welcome to the fam :D! If there is anything you would like to know in terms of how to use certain scripts or how the scripts themselves work in-case you were thinking of building upon it feel free to ask away and I will hook you up with some dank 1010101’s lol (I know that was a border line dad joke).

Joey,
    Troll Bridge Studios

FitTrey
    Participant

Thank you very much! I am going to be building off the toolkit and also customizing what is already there to tailor it to my game when needed. My initial goal is to build a small prototype game that has all of the functionality that my game will need implemented. I feel like once I get that work accomplished and those problems all solved the process of building the larger game will be more enjoyable and go more smoothly. So far so good but I appreciate how well this kit is supported it really makes a big difference.

Joey Lubonty

FitTrey,

Woot! I am very happy to hear that this kit is helping you progress in making your game. I am not sure how big of a size you have in terms of people to help you out but feel free to post if you need anything that I can help you out with. Whether it be a random opinion to needing someone as a bounce board for any ideas :D.

Joey,
    Troll Bridge Studios

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.